Saturday, March 3, 2007

Up to the USA Border

Sombrero Shop in Tuxpam on the Gulf Coast.

This must be the most diabolical bridge , ever devised for motorcycling.

Shiny 4" pipes, IN LINE with the direction of travel. I came off the other end, completely sideways with a car coming towards me. Somehow scrambled back to my side of the road, but boy!!!!..

Coming down off the central plateau, towards the Gulf coast, the scenery changed to very familiar looking. Green, rolling, looked like Tasie only hot.



1 comment:

Elkana (Ali) said...

Hi Ian,

Great to read about your travels. I like the bridge. Even a 1940s A model Ford would struggle on that one.

I am in Hobart at the moment. GOt a job at the University for 10 months. I am on leave without pay from my other old job.

Maggie told me all about your travels. She gave me the address. Have a fun time, and keep blogging.

Ah! on another matter. I have just returned from Africa (Zimbabwe and South Africa). Oh! BOY!@!!!!